Why we chose Humble?
- Reliable and innovative products designed by Swedish dentists
- Kind to the planet; there ain't no planet B we say!
- Healthier planet = Healthier people
- Recyclable and compostable packaging
- Socially responsible: Every purchase funds oral health projects towards children in need through Humble Smile Foundation
- Fluoride toothpaste
- Natural alternative to teeth whitening, prevent cavities, bleeding gums, bad breath, plague, and tooth loss.
- Foaming formula containing charcoal powder known for removing toxins and dirt properties for a whiter smile
- Only the essential ingredients formulated by Swedish dentists; no microbeads, preservatives and artificial fragrances
- Made by socially responsible The Humble Co. who keeps their love for planet Earth in mind
- Certified by Natrue and The Vegan Society
Size75 ml tube
Use and Care
*For Adults only. Contains Sodium Fluoride.Meow Green Shop Tip: Roll the tube flat with a rolling pin or a round glass to push the toothpaste to the nozzle, fold and clip it with a peg / binder clip.
Only the recyclable HDPE (plastic #2) tube-y toothpaste in your box! We may wrap it with paper to safeguard it during delivery.
Carbon footprint reduction: material thickness reduction, combined with simpler supply chain and optimized production process means lower environmental impact.
Local production: Albéa Greenleaf ® tubes are locally produced in E urope, N orth America, and Asia.
Recyclability of tubes is approved for HDPE streams
Greenleaf ® technology allows an o ne-step production process to r educe energy consumption during manufacturing, and a thinner web material with the same tactile appeal to r educe weight and raw material waste. Less than 34% of carbon footprint compared to traditional Plastic Barrier Laminates (e.g, conventional toothpaste tubes).