Why we chose Humble?
- Reliable and innovative products designed by Swedish dentists
- Kind to the planet; there ain't no planet B we say!
- Healthier planet = Healthier people
- Recyclable and compostable packaging
- Socially responsible: Every purchase funds oral health projects towards children in need through Humble Smile Foundation
- Fluoride toothpaste
- Natural alternative to teeth whitening, prevent cavities, bleeding gums, bad breath, plague, and tooth loss.
- Foaming formula containing charcoal powder known for removing toxins and dirt properties for a whiter smile
- Only the essential ingredients formulated by Swedish dentists; no microbeads, preservatives and artificial fragrances
- Made by socially responsible The Humble Co. who keeps their love for planet Earth in mind
- Certified by Natrue and The Vegan Society
Size75 ml tube
Use and Care
Gently brush all surfaces of the teeth, gums and tongue for at least two minutes, at least twice a day. For extra protection, avoid frequent acidic and sugary foods and drinks. Use a bamboo toothbrush or replaceable head toothbrush to reduce your plastic waste.
*For Adults only. Contains Sodium Fluoride.Meow Green Shop Tip: Roll the tube flat with a rolling pin or a round glass to push the toothpaste to the nozzle, fold and clip it with a peg / binder clip.
Only the recyclable HDPE (plastic #2) tube-y toothpaste in your box! We may wrap it with paper to safeguard it during delivery.
Why the plastic tube from Humble?
Carbon footprint reduction: material thickness reduction, combined with simpler supply chain and optimized production process means lower environmental impact.
Local production: Albéa Greenleaf® tubes are locally produced in Europe, North America, and Asia.
Recyclability of tubes is approved for HDPE streams
Greenleaf® technology allows an one-step production process to reduce energy consumption during manufacturing, and a thinner web material with the same tactile appeal to reduce weight and raw material waste. Less than 34% of carbon footprint compared to traditional Plastic Barrier Laminates (e.g, conventional toothpaste tubes).
SORBITOL, AQUA, HYDRATED SILICA, LAURYLGLUCOSIDE, XANTHAN GUM, AROMA,CHARCOAL POWDER, SODIUM FLUORIDE, ZINCGLUCONATE, STEVIA REBAUDIANA EXTRACT, LIMONENE