Why we chose The Chief Project?
- Locally made in Hong Kong - support local!
- Cute pattern designs
- Upcycles excess textile factory waste from the global fashion industry by turning them into reuseable daily products to replace single-use disposables
- Reduce waste by (upcycling) waste - the best low waste approach to sustainability in our opinion 😉
- Employs workers from the local community, such as housewives with sewing skills who are looking to work again in Hong Kong
- 3-ply with filter slot for you to use together with a filter (which we recommend to do so! Protect others and yourself.)
- Wired slot on the top of the mask to help fix the mask in a better position. We don't want to be touching the face mask every time it slides off...
- Soft and comfortable ear loops for easy removal (when needed)
- Travel and on-the-go friendly: lightweight and small to fit into your pocket!
- Use for local bakery goods, e.g buying your bo lo baau in a pretty hanky instead of a disposable plastic bag
- Reduces disposable tissue waste just like how our grandparents did with their hankies.
- Reuseable and washable. Save money from buying tissue packets when you're out and about.
- 100% cotton from excess textile factory waste in the fashion industry. Sewn by the local community.
- wire slot on the top of the mask that allow you to insert a wire to fix the mask position
- the ear loop is soft and comfortable
- 3D cutting giving a nice cavity between your nose and the mask
- washable and reusable
- stylish and easy for you mix with your daily outfit
3 pieces of 10" x 10" handkerchieves per box. Note: Each handkerchief is of a different pattern per box.
Use and Care
How to use
One cloth face mask sealed in a plastic bag. Plastic bag is for sanitary reasons.
Upcycled 100% cotton material.