Why we chose The Chief Project?
- Locally made in Hong Kong - support local!
- Cute pattern designs
- Upcycles excess textile factory waste from the global fashion industry by turning them into reuseable daily products to replace single-use disposables
- Reduce waste by (upcycling) waste - the best low waste approach to sustainability in our opinion 😉
- Employs workers from the local community, such as housewives with sewing skills who are looking to work again in Hong Kong
- Stay classy! Be nice to your sniffly nose with these super soft hankies... (no itchy red noses during allergies and colds)
- Travel and on-the-go friendly: lightweight and small to fit into your pocket!
- Use for local bakery goods, e.g buying your bo lo baau in a pretty hanky instead of a disposable plastic bag
- Reduces disposable tissue waste just like how our grandparents did with their hankies.
- Reuseable and washable. Save money from buying tissue packets when you're out and about.
- 100% cotton from excess textile factory waste in the fashion industry. Sewn by the local community.
2 pieces of 14" x 14" handkerchieves per box. Note: Each handkerchief is of a different pattern per box.
Use and Care
How to use
- Use for wiping your hands or blowing your nose into. Some of us here gets a bit peckish and use it for buying our favourite Bo Lo Baau from the local bakery! (We get weird looks... but we saved on plastic baggies.)
- Use for wrapping your tupperware or tiffin boxes bento style! Have your sweet potato lunch like the anime character that you've always wanted to be...
Handkerchief Care instructions are printed on the paper sleeve.
Two 14x14" handkerchieves per paper sleeve.
Upcycled 100% cotton woven textile cloth.