Why we chose Humble?
- Reliable and innovative products designed by Swedish dentists
- Kind to the planet; there ain't no planet B we say!
- Healthier planet = Healthier people
- Recyclable and compostable packaging
- Socially responsible: Every purchase funds oral health projects towards children in need through Humble Smile Foundation
- Fluoride toothpaste
- Natural alternative to prevent cavities, bleeding gums, bad breath, plague, and tooth loss.
- Foaming formula with the taste of strawberry lets your kids enjoy brushing their teeth for the first time!
- Only the essential ingredients formulated by Swedish dentists; no microbeads, preservatives and artificial fragrances
- Made by socially responsible The Humble Co. who keeps their love for planet Earth in mind
- Certified by Natrue and The Vegan Society
Size75 ml tube
Use and Care
*For Kids up to the age of 6. Contains Sodium Fluoride.Meow Green Shop Tip: Roll the tube flat with a rolling pin or a round glass to push the toothpaste to the nozzle, fold and clip it with a peg / binder clip.
Only the recyclable HDPE (plastic #2) tube-y toothpaste in your box! We may wrap it with paper to safeguard it during delivery.
Carbon footprint reduction: material thickness reduction, combined with simpler supply chain and optimized production process means lower environmental impact.
Local production: Albéa Greenleaf ® tubes are locally produced in E urope, N orth America, and Asia.
Recyclability of tubes is approved for HDPE streams
Greenleaf ® technology allows an o ne-step production process to r educe energy consumption during manufacturing, and a thinner web material with the same tactile appeal to r educe weight and raw material waste. Less than 34% of carbon footprint compared to traditional Plastic Barrier Laminates (e.g, conventional toothpaste tubes).
Cut the tube open and clean it out together with the lid. Toss into the public recycling bin as HDPE (#2 plastic) material, or to Waste No Mall and Go Green SYP drop off points.